Sistine Facial Plastic Surgery is pleased to offer video consultations for our patients from out of town, as well as our very busy patients in the cities where we have offices. As it’s not always easy to arrange schedules, time and travel, we’re pleased to be able to offer the ease and convenience of video consultations. Initial consultations can be carried out conveniently in whatever location or setting suits your needs best.
When a Video Call Helps
Video calls can be a very helpful medium and method of communication to better understand or arrange for a cosmetic procedure. Here is what you should know in preparation for your call.
What You Need
- Smart Phone or Tablet with Video Conference ability
- PC or Mac with Video Conference ability
- A secure and reliable WiFi eor internet connection
Where to Call From
- A quiet and private space is best, and good lighting is a plus.
What You Need to Know
- Please prepare any questions you may have about your treatment
- Please understand that while a video call is a great means of consultation and communication, it is possible that in a subsequent in-person, in-office consultation, some aspect of the recommended treatment or procedure could evolve.
Important message to all of our patients
Due to COVID-19 pandemic in the Pittsburgh area, Dr. Leong and his team are conducting video consultations and video follow-up appointments.
Please call our office or select the “Video Consultations Tab” to schedule a video discussion.
Our office is taking phone calls during standard business hours (9am-5pm).Virtual Consultation