Sistine Facial Plastic Surgery is pleased to offer video consultations for our patients from out of town, as well as our very busy patients in the cities where we have offices. As it’s not always easy to arrange schedules, time and travel, we’re pleased to be able to offer the ease and convenience of video consultations. Initial consultations can be carried out conveniently in whatever location or setting suits your needs best.
When a Video Call Helps
Video calls can be a very helpful medium and method of communication to better understand or arrange for a cosmetic procedure. Here is what you should know in preparation for your call.
What You Need
- Smart Phone or Tablet with Video Conference ability
- PC or Mac with Video Conference ability
- A secure and reliable WiFi eor internet connection
Where to Call From
- A quiet and private space is best, and good lighting is a plus.
What You Need to Know
- Please prepare any questions you may have about your treatment
- Please understand that while a video call is a great means of consultation and communication, it is possible that in a subsequent in-person, in-office consultation, some aspect of the recommended treatment or procedure could evolve.
Important message to all of our patients
Dr. Leong and his team are happy to announce, we are open and seeing patients for all surgical and non-surgical consults. The summer surgery schedule is rapidly filling up. Please call or contact us today to schedule your consultation.
We are following all state and federal guidelines for your protection and safety, including but not limited to: wearing gloves and masks, providing hand sanitizer, frequent cleaning, wiping down and sanitizing of all contact surfaces. As well as will maintain all standard Social Distancing protocols. Patients should not come in if achy, feverish or coughing or COVID positive test for active infection.
We are still utilizing virtual consultations, including to obtain initial information about treatment plans for new and returning patients. Our goal is to find the best balance between being available to our patients and maximizing their safety.
Please call our office or select the “Video Consultations Tab” to schedule a video discussion.Virtual Consultation