Latisse® For Short, Light, Sparse Eyelashes
Do you have short eyelashes? Sparse eyelashes? Light-colored eyelashes? If so, then Latisse® may very well be a great option for you!
Latisse® is an FDA-approved prescription product for those 18 and older that is proven to enhance eyelashes by thickening, lengthening, and darkening them. Latisse® users may begin to notice some results after 3 or so weeks but optimal results can be achieved after the 12 week mark. If a person chooses to stop Latisse®, then his or her eyelashes will ultimately return to their original state if not maintained. After 16 weeks or longer, patients can use the solution every other night to help maintain their results if they do not wish to use daily anymore.
Here are some tips for applying Latisse®:
• Always cleanse your face and remove any makeup
• If you wear prescription contacts, be sure to remove those before applying Latisse®
• After removing the applicator bottle and brush from the box, place a drop of the solution to the brush
• Apply the brush to your eyelash line
• Using a Q-tip, tissue, or cotton ball, gently remove any excess solution
• Always use a new brush applicator for each eye
Call our Patient Care Coordinator to find out more about Latisse® today. We are excited to announce that Sistine Plastic Surgery plans to expand it’s line of products and medical spa services over the next couple of months once our 6th office location opens in Highland Park. Currently, we offer many non-surgical services including but not limited to Botox, Dysport, and various fillers as well as surgical procedures such as Blepharoplasty and Rhinoplasty.
View our full list of services on our website here.